Sunday, September 16, 2018

WEEK 14






                           Week 14 was fun because it was the school's intramurals. There are
                many games like basketball, volleyball, badminton, chess, and some brain
                games. at the first day of the intramurals, I am one of the player of volleyball
                in grade 11 department.
 
Image result for intramurals '18
              
                         And at the second day we're having our mass demonstration and gladly
              after our very tiring practice it was really worth it because we won. and in the
              afternoon we proceed to the gym because it was the competition of Mr. and Ms.
              Intramurals 2018 and vocal competition and the modern dance competition.
               In that afternoon I am the participant of vocal solo in our department and I am
              glad that I won. And that was my 14th week.
Image result for field demonstration

No comments:

Post a Comment